Unleaded Kids accepts donations through Virginia Organizing (VA ORG). To make a contribution, go to the VA ORG donation page and make sure to select Unleaded Kids as the organization you want your donation dedicated towards

Virginia Organizing is officially registered with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23209.

You can write to this Department for all relevant financial statements and procedures regarding the solicitation of contributions. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.